Here is the bundle of the 4th chapters for the Procedural Modeling for beginners. This is a tutorial that will help you understand some foundation of houdini modeling, more focused on game development. On this tutorial you will learn:
- Understanding Houdini viewport and interface
- Managing nodes, layout and naming
- Understanding points, vertices, primitives and their respective groups
- Using boolean for modeling.
- Creating a room with procedural uv's and curves
- Transforming geometry around nodes.
- Merging objects from different networks, instancing and copying.
- Adding windows and door to the environment.