I go through the process of creating a sediment rock butte through procedural methods inside of Houdini:
- Create VOP's for displacement (VEX node based nodes)
- Understand the concepts of VDB (Voxel based surfaces)
- Get to fracture the voxels through random noises
- Apply sediment and cracks through your mesh trough VOP's
- Create a high and low resolution meshes for your game with Uv's
Video contains 1:55h of tutorial and it's 1.54gb of content. Will upload the content files as soon as I finish the tutorial.
This video is intended for intermediate users of SideFX Houdini and was created in Houdini 16+. You need to have the game development toolset of SideFX nodes in order to complete the tutorial.
- Size1.47 GB
- Duration115 minutes